MYCASH ACCOUNT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of a card based gaming account (Account) established with the Venue (the Venue being referred to below as us or we):
We are responsible for any loyalty points associated with your card and which goods and services you may be able to purchase with your card from us. Maxgaming Qld Pty Ltd (MAX) is the system provider and responsible for the maintenance of your Account.
1. Consent. By establishing an Account with us you consent and agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Minimum Age. You must be 18 years of age or over to establish an Account with us.
3. Account Use. Your Account may be used to purchase goods and services which our Venue is permitted to supply to you. This includes the playing of gaming machines in our Venue. You must present your Account card and provide a valid PIN or other verification information to withdraw funds from your Account at our Venue. Your Account may only be used at our Venue, or any other participating venue within our group which has agreed to accept your Account card. The identity of venues which have agreed to accept your Account card may change from time to time.
4. Rules. In all instances the use of your Account and the use of gaming machines by you in our Venue are governed by the Rules Ancillary to Gaming. You may inspect a copy of the rules referred to above at our Venue. To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the relevant rules, the relevant rules prevail.
5. Security. It is your responsibility to keep your Account PIN and other verification information secure. You should not record this information on your Account card nor keep it with your Account card. We accept no responsibility for loss suffered as a result of your failure to keep such information secure.
6. Lost Card. If your Account card or your Account PIN or other verification information is stolen or lost, you should report it to us immediately by notifying a cashier. Any loss suffered from the misuse of your Account prior to such notification is your liability.
7. Closure of Accounts. We or MAX may close your Account at any time. MAX may, at their absolute discretion, charge an account closing fee on any inactive account which is closed. An inactive account is an Account that has no activity (game play, deposits or withdrawals) for a period of 12 months or longer. This account closing fee is non-refundable and is $15 as from 1 April 2017 or the full credit left on an account if it is less than $15. If any registered account where you have provided your personal details becomes inactive with a balance of $15 or more, the balance of the account less the account closing fee if it is charged by MAX, will be paid by cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer to the address or account details you provided. If any visitor account, where you have provided no personal details, becomes inactive the entire balance, less any account closing fee if it is charged by MAX, will be forwarded to the Queensland Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation.
8. Charges. Charged incurred by us arising from dishonoured deposits or from the transfer of funds to your Account will be charged to your Account.
9. Currency. All references to currency in these terms and conditions and in your Account are references to Australian dollars.
10. Variation. These terms and conditions may be varied by us at any time without notice to you.